As soon as your order is placed, you will receive
an email as confirmation that your order has been received by our team.
Your order will also immediately appear in your 'My Account' area. The status of your order will be updated as the order progresses.
We will update the status of your order at appropriate intervals to ensure that you are able to track the progress. Order statuses will be shown in the ‘My Orders’ section of your account. The statuses that your order will go through are shown below:
- Pending: This means that your order has been received by our team and is being reviewed before being sent to our fulfilment centre.
- Processing: This means your order is now with our warehouse and is being processed. It will soon be ready for despatch!
- Despatched: This means that your order has left our warehouse. You will receive an email confirming delivery details which will include the tracking number and a link to the website where you will be able to track where your order. Where possible, we will also give a tentative delivery date.
- Delivered: This means your order has been received and signed for at the appropriate delivery address
- Complete: This means your order has been delivered, invoiced and paid.
For more information about deliveries and how to track your order with one of our selected couriers, please visit our delivery page.