This Policy applies as between you, the User of this Website and MH GLOBAL, the owner and provider of this Website. This Policy applies to our use of any and all Data collected by us in relation to your use of the Website and any Services or Systems therein.
2. Who is responsible for the personal information collected on/through this application?
MH GLOBAL Sdn Bhd, a registered company in Malaysia with registered number 651248-U, registered office at No. 91, Jalan Bangsar, 59200 Kuala Lumpur.
3. Information collection and use
We collect and use personal information (your name, email address, job title, and location) to enable registration and create your user account on this application. We also use your name, contact details and delivery address to:
- Deliver your purchases
- Send you service messages by email
- Prevent and detect fraud
We use your purchase history and what you have abandoned in your basket to provide customer service and support, and handle returns. We use information about your phone or laptop, and how you use our website to improve our website and set default options for you (such as location and currency), and to protect our website.
4. Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third. However, we share your data in the following circumstances as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you, as set out in this statement:
- Any of our employees at MH GLOBAL, and to PETRONAS Brands International when requested
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
5. Marketing messages
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages by email to keep you aware of the Website news and to help you see and find our products.
6. How to stop marketing messages
You can stop receiving marketing messages from us at any time.
You can do this:
- Through your account settings
- By clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any email
- By contacting us on at email@example.com.
Once you do this, we will update your profile to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
Stopping marketing messages will not stop service communications (such as order updates).
We use the cookie information to improve our knowledge of the use of this application and to enable us to be able to ascertain whether it is operating at an optimal level. You can erase or block this information by changing the settings on your computer (please refer to your help screens or manuals). If you do erase or block this information you may not be able to utilise some features of this application.
8. Keeping our records accurate
We aim to keep our information about you as accurate as possible. If you would like to review or change the details you have supplied us with, please contact us as set out below.
9. Security of your personal data
We have implemented technology and policies with the objective of protecting your privacy from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as new technology becomes available, as appropriate.
11. How you can contact us